Funeral services for Marcus Yarbrough, 45, of Center will be held at 12:30pm on Friday September 17, 2021 at Mt. Olive Baptist Church. Interment will follow at Antioch Cemetery. Visitation will be held from 11:00am to 12:30pm on Friday September 17, 2021 at Mt. Olive Baptist Church.
Mr. Yarbrough passed away on Tuesday September 14, 2021 in Nacogdoches, Texas. He was born May 28, 1976 in Houston, Texas.
He was born to love and be loved. We were blessed to learn many lessons from Marcus over his 45 years.
1) Whoever created Mayonnaise must have broken a commandment.
2) Any and everything is an antique it just depends on the collector.
3) Duct Tape fixes everything including oil leaks, dashboards, and hot water heaters.
4) Ketchup is the ultimate seasoning it can be used to flavor anything.
5) Cold Blue Mountains is a good substitute for water.
6) Love everyone without conditions.
7) When you shake a man’s hand look into his soul.
Preceding him in death is his father, Darryl Yarbrough, grandparents George and LeMerle Yarbrough, grandmother Annie Mae Guillory and Aunt Kathleen Moore.
He is survived by his wife Lakeoka Yarbrough, children Ja’Tiea, TraMarcus and Twyncela, six grandchildren, Mother Bobby Joyce Yarbrough, brother Dominique Yarbrough, sister Demetria (Tyrone) Johnson and a host of nieces, nephews’, aunts, uncles, cousins, and friends.
To send flowers
to the family or plant a tree
in memory of Marcus Yarbrough, please visit our floral store.